It’s Exam Time. Ditch Your Exam.
Some 21 years ago I was in Montreal studying History. One December morning I woke up at 7am and decided to ditch my exam. Why? Not that admirable a reason, actually. I had not studied and I had been at a party until 3am. I had a sore head and nothing in it that could help me in any event.
Why should you ditch your exam?
You only have 5 days left to make your video pitch for PDT’s Best Fellowship Ever. When this idea was first mooted I scoffed at it a bit. I was annoyed it was not my idea. It’s a gem. What is more powerful than young people wanting to buck the trend, ditch an exam and get out into the big wide world? Not much.
So far the entries have all got me thinking
- If only there was a PDT Best. Fellowship. Ever. in 1990;
- If only I had not gone to that party;
- If only I had made a video application (notwithstanding we were still handwriting essays in those days);
- If only I had ditched that exam;
- I would then have had a chance at giving book learnin’ a pass and gotten on the PDT magic bus ride to Monrovia, Port-au-Prince and Kabul. How life would have turned out differently.
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/XgnlnQMjgro
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/Y-vry500qy0
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/x1BCIcN8VIs
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/qu0_SB5hQ4Q
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/ab6Pq29Ft_o
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/mPWywRI-j6Y
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/5Z1BG7OuSo8
View this entry here: http://youtu.be/nT-hOgq11xY
For complete details on why you should ditch your exam and make a video application see here.
Tags Best Fellowship Ever