- This event has passed.
12/21/2022 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC+3
Meta Advertising Standards & Restrictions MasterclassVirtual (Zoom Event)
Have you previously suffered from banning, restricting and stopping all your advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram?
Don’t worry, participate now to have the ability to understand the forms and reasons for restriction and ban on business assets (ad account, business manager, page), and the mechanism for submitting a review to unblock or ban.
Who are the trainers?
- Rashid Al-Hamwi: Expert and trainer in e-marketing and entrepreneurship, founder of Nexo Digital Marketing Agency
- Koutaiba Bouziane: Deputy CEO at Nexo Agency, Content Marketing, SEO, and SEM Consultant
Is this training suitable for your company?
- This course is intended only for companies that use Meta platforms (Facebook) as a marketing tool for advertising and promotion and have a monthly budget for that.
After the training, you will learn;
- Differentiate between assets on the Meta platform
- Knowing the types of infringing content
- Avoid bans on assets
- The mechanism for submitting a request to lift the ban, if it occurred
- View practical examples of the reasons for prohibition and restriction (violation of trademarks, the privacy of some countries, the privacy of some sectors)
This event will be held in Arabic.